Pic by Franzi.
I’m a big bucket list fan… To write a list of to-dos and to talk about it is not only a reminder for oneself – it also creates some pressure to actually do those things. Here are the ten things I plan to do during the summer of 2015:
1. Swim in the sea & pick up shells on the beach.
2. Go to an open-air cinema.
3. Eat gazpacho.
4. Go to an open-air concert.
5. Have a picnic.
6. Have at least a handful of BBQs.
7. Read at least three books.
8. Try out three new ice-cream variations.
9. Walk from Hamburg’s Landungsbrücken to Wedel.
10. Have a handful of after-work beers/wine spritzers in a nice beer garden.
…And now comes the pressure-part: At the end of summer, I will tell you how many of those activities I really have done :).
What’s your summer bucket list? I wish you a wonderful start into this next hot, hot summer week!
Like always: All credits appear after clicking the links. If you are interested in putting ads on My so-called Luck feel free to email me for details.