These are my personal top five songs right now – and what a surpirse, there’s only one melancholic among them. The other four are perfect for welcome this spring/april/easter week in a happy mood! Have fun while listening!
What are the songs you’re listening to right now? I’m curious, so let me know!
1. Fuck Art, Let’s Dance! – The Conqueror… makes me feel like dancing every time I’m listening to it!
2. Graham Coxon – You & I …I heard that Graham Coxon and their new album A+E will be the next big thing. This song is from their old album and I’m totally fallen for it.
3. Best Coast – The Only Place …Happy mood song!
4. Cloud nothings – Stay useless …Something to rock with!
5. Lianne La Havas – Lost and found …Watch out: That’s the melancholic (but wonderful) one.
Like always: All credits appear after clicking the links.