Pic by Franzi.
Last Friday, this blog turned incredible three (!) years old! I really cannot believe it. Three years? Where did all the time go ? I would say that it’s time to celebrate My so-called Luck a bit: This post included, 791 posts were published on this side during those last three years. A Facebook site was born and a Twitter account. My so-called Luck opened many doors for me and got me into contact with inspiring people and places. To give you a small inside into the daily routine with this blog, I would like to share with you the top ten of the craziest search engine terms that led readers to My so-called Luck. The most funny thing is: All of those terms appeared at least three times during the last years. So, they must have some relevance ;).
I wish you a perfect start into a fresh week full of fun!
Top 10 of the funniest search engine terms:
1. “Harry Potter Pasta” … What on earth?? Did Harry even like pasta?
2. “Coping with Catholic Guilt” … Hard topic. Maybe you should look for an answer on the Vatican’s website?
3. “What are coloured jeans called?” … I would dare to answer “coloured jeans” :).
4. “Naked and Dressed” … Both famous styling concepts.
5. “Crazy Friends” … Yes, I know some of them :).
6. “Carrot Top” … I had to ask Wikipedia. Do you know HIM?
7. “Oooh alright” … Oooh, alright!
8. “My so-called Osnabrück” … I love this one!
9. “Single by Choice Quotes” … This one comes quite often. Maybe I should make a post about it :).
10. “Baby Pugs” … I would love to have one. – Maybe Google wants to give me a cosmic sign ;)?
Like always: All credits appear after clicking the links. If you are interested in putting ads on My so-called Luck feel free to email me for details.